CYC Photo ID Cards
Click on the button below to begin the online application process for CYC ID cards. More information about the online application and purchase (including help and FAQs) can be found after you click through the link.
All coaches and players should obtain their cards prior to the start of their season.
As per the CYC Constitution, no cards applied for after January 10th will be processed until after Basketball playoffs.
Cards are being processed. please retain your receipt as this is used as your ID Card waiver until your card is received.
All Coaches, both Head or Assistant, and all Managers for Kindergarten thru 8th grade must have taken the CYC 'Coaches Training' program on line training, or attended an in-person session.
After completing the training program, they will then need to apply for a CYC ID Card.
All Coaches, in all age groups must have a CYC Photo ID Card.
After verification from the Safe Environment Program, that they are in compliance with the Archdiocesan requirements, they will then be issued a CYC Coach's picture ID Card with their Coaches ID number on it.
Head Coaches/Managers for High School and Adult Divisions do not need to attend the CYC-Sports' Coaches Training Program, but they do need a CYC Photo ID Card.
All Players, Midget Division (5th grade) through Adult, must have a CYC Photo ID Card.
- Some Districts may require divisions players to have the card for younger division—please check with your District!
- Please do not arrive before the published starting times. Registration will not start early. Please schedule your plans to arrive during the last hour to avoid waiting in line.
- Facilities are in use until the published starting times. Please remain in your car if you arrive early to a session.
- Additional (duplicate) CYC Photo ID cards may be purchased at the time of registration.
Because this is a photo ID, the applicant must be present to have his or her picture taken. All the ID sessions are open to anyone. You will also need to bring one of the following for each applicant, for verification of birth date (the item must have the applicant's correct name and birth date on it):
- Birth Certificate (can be a copy)
- Baptismal Certificate (can be a copy)
- Current or Expired CYC Photo ID Card (cannot be a copy)
- Passport (cannot be a copy)
- Valid Drivers' License (cannot be a copy)
There is also a $5 processing fee for each ID card. Note: Fee has increased to $5 effective 9/24/09
Under 18 years of age
At least 18 years of age
Keywords: sports Sports Ids id s home page